|Driven through experience, passion and a proactive manner, Danny has been a business consultant to the medical and allied health industry since 2008. With a comprehensive understanding, Danny can advise on all areas of practice management including business planning, infrastructure development, HR management, and increasing available services.
Danny leads the Practice Management Services division of Brentnalls Health which is focused on supporting medical and allied health practices and health services to achieve their goals.
His work with medical practices across Australia has brought about many improvements including establishing more effective governance, restructuring service models, and improving systems and processes such as patient pathways and the coordination of care. He has helped develop more financially viable service models and, ultimately, more profitable and sustainable practices.
Danny enjoys working with business owners to help define their future goals, in particular assisting group practices gain a common understanding.
Danny's past time is often spent enjoying the great outdoors which includes his family, boating, camping and fishing.
Danny currently enjoys the following high profile appointments:
- Board Member and Past President (2014-2017) of the Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM),
- Board Member of Sonder formerly known as Northern Health Network (NHN),
- Executive Officer of Clare Medical Centre,
- Practice Management Consultant for Maari Ma Aboriginal Health Corporation,
- Member of the Health Care Homes Implementation Advisory Group.?
Download Danny Haydon's Capability Statement here: