|Danny has been a business consultant to the medical and allied health industry since 2008, advising on all areas of practice management including business planning, infrastructure development, HR management, and increasing available services. Danny heads up the Practice Management Services division of Brentnalls Health which is focused on supporting medical and allied health practices and health services to achieve their goals.
Having worked with medical practices throughout a period of huge change, Danny has brought about many improvements including establishing more effective governance, restructuring service models, and improving systems and processes such as patient pathways and the coordination of care. He has helped develop more financially viable service models and, ultimately, more profitable and sustainable practices.
Danny enjoys working with the owners of a business to help define their future goals, in particular assisting group practices gain a common understanding. Danny was appointed National President of the Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM) in October 2014, residing for a 3 year term.
Danny currently enjoys the following high profile appointments:
* Board Member of Sonder formerly known as Northern Health Network (NHN),
* Executive Officer of Clare Medical Centre,
* Practice Management Consultant for Maari Ma Aboriginal Health Corporation,
* Member of the Health Care Homes Implementation Advisory Group,
* Board Member and Past President (2014-2017) of the Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM).