Self Managed Superannuation Funds
|Superannuation is an investment in your future. Decisions made today will impact your accumulated wealth for retirement.
At Brentnalls SA we help you to plan for the future by delivering accurate and timely performance reports so that you can make informed decisions.
Our advice is focused around tax optimisation and increasing your wealth.
Our SMSF specialists make super simple to understand while ensuring your fund remains compliant.
In support we also provide superannuation fact sheets, available to view and download here
Brentnalls SA has a specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Division that provides support in advisory, compliance and administration for clients and advisers that manage and maintain Self Managed Superannuation Funds. The division also offers expert solutions around retirement, aged care and estate planning including accumulating and protecting your fund's wealth.
Our services include:
- Advice regarding suitability of a SMSF and assistance in establishing a SMSF
- Retirement planning including Transition to Retirement account based pensions
- Forecasting to maintain lifestyle when commencing a pension
- Aged Care projections and planning for future costs
- Estate planning to transfer superannuation wealth on death
- Tax strategies for minimising tax on CGT events
- Advice on establishment of Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Review of risk profiles and assistance in establishing an investment strategy
- Online reporting providing timely access to super balances
- Quarterly reports to review fund performance to help with investment decisions
- Annual fund balance summary based on member balances split by preservation and taxable components that will identify tax strategies
- Investment summary including rate of return and benchmark performance against industry and retail funds
- Annual statutory financial statements including tax return, and member statements to report on the fund's overall performance
- Advice in relation to non-standard asset investments and their compliance with Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SISA)
- Advice on contribution limits and pension obligations
- Assistance with revaluation of assets as required by SISA
- Review of trust deed, investment strategy, death benefit nominations and asset titles in accordance with SISA
- Notification of important changes to statutory requirements for Self Managed Superannuation Fund trustees
- Preparation of all statutory documentation in accordance with SISA
- Collation of fund documentation from third parties
- Arrangement of revaluation of non-standard assets such as properties and artwork
- Arrangement of actuarial certificate
- BAS and IAS returns