What is Strategic Planning?
Strategic Planning is a business management activity that is used to set priorities to ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward a common business goal.
Developing a strategic planning platform sets the foundation for businesses to focus on achieving a clearly defined vision and purpose.
If you answer NO to any of these questions, then you should consider implementing a Strategic Plan.
- Does your business have a common sense of vision?
- Does your business think and act strategically?
- Is your business proactively managed?
Businesses can no longer afford to be reactive to the external influences that dictate how they function. For businesses to remain viable in times of constant change and uncertainty, they need to be proactively managed to create their preferred future.
The benefits are:
- Confirms common vision and purpose,
- Provides a platform for effective decision making,
- Builds ownership and buy-in for people involved in the process,
- Provides a clear focus for the investment of effort and resources,
- Increases productivity and builds stronger teams, and
- Communicates goals and objectives to stakeholders.
Service inclusions are as follows:
- Preparation and planning for the session,
- Conducting workshop with your business leadership team,
- Draft strategic plan for review,
- Complete documentation of strategic plan, and
- Support and assistance with implementation.
Your investment in our Strategic Planning service will be advised once the full scope of work has been determined.
Helping businesses achieve their goals is our passion and our strength is in our dedicated professional team. Make the time today to book an appointment with one of our professional advisors.
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format