What is an Efficiency Review?
An Efficiency Review is an opportunity for your business to have an independent appraisal of your business operations.
It provides an evaluation of your business performance in the key areas of:
- Business Management,
- Identifying areas for improvement, productivity and efficiency, and
- Ensuring effective risk management strategies are addressed.
Some of the questions which will be addressed during the review are:
- Does your business perform well under pressure?
- Does your business have risk management strategies in place?
- Is your business proactively managed?
The benefits are:
- Provide you with an appraisal of how well your business is performing,
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenue and improving efficiency,
- Compare efficiency measures against the industry benchmarks,
- Identify any significant operational risks to your business, and
- Proved a framework for prioritising the key strategies that will improve your business operational performance.
Brentnalls SA will facilitate an Efficiency Review across your business. The review will assess the following key areas and an action plan for its implementation.
The Efficiency Review will involve the following:
- Initial questionnaire to be completed by you/staff.
- Observation of the business operations,
- Provide the efficiency review report with key recommendations for remedial action,
- Meeting to discuss report and recommendations, and
- Follow up meetings and correspondence to track progress of implementing recommendations.
Your investment in a business Efficiency Review will be advised once the full scope of the assessment has been determined.
Helping businesses achieve their goals is our passion and our strength is in our dedicated professional team. Make the time today to book an appointment with one of our professional advisors.
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format.