Firstly, our professional advisors offer 'best practice' business advisory services, in addition to accounting & tax services.
Secondly, your journey starts with a direct relationship with one of our advisors. Your advisor will work with you to assist in increasing profitability, build value and achieve and protect your greater wealth for the next generation. All our advice is designed to see your business thrive now and into the future.
Whatever your sector and/or personal priorities, we provide the services you need to meet your goals.
As a firm of Chartered Accountants, getting this right is the foundation for all financial management and advice we offer.
We help by providing a range of services to ensure you meet your business and personal goals, such as:
Brentnalls SA has fully embraced the use of cloud-based software solutions. Software that enables our clients to gain the maximum advantage from their business data, driving profitability, efficiency and growth.
Clients using cloud software solutions enjoy these benefits:
We have expertise in all accounting software packages including MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks.
- The ability to work online anytime, anywhere, using any device, providing flexibility and eliminating the need for backups.
- Automatically imported bank transactions that save time on reconciliations, eliminate input error and allow for cash flow views in real time.
- The ability for team members and advisors to work on a single file collaboratively with real-time numbers.
- More timely invoicing, automated debtor management, bill payment and processing, leading to better control of cash flow and a reduction of working capital requirements.
- Real-time reporting, allowing for more informed business decisions through valuable insights into business operational and financial performance.
- A wide-range of add-on services that provide further value and efficiencies with business operational functions.
- Secure storage of important documents in the cloud, rather than on hardware devices.
Which software solution is right for you?
To get the most from your cloud software solution, we can help with:
- Initial software setup, training and ongoing support.
- Administering all or part of your internal finance function, including bookkeeping, accounts payable processing, invoicing, payroll, debtor management and more.
- Stress-free compliance of all obligations, including preparation of year-end financial statements, income tax returns, Business Activity Statements and payroll reporting obligations.
- End of financial year tax projections and tax planning strategies.
- 3-way cash flow forecasting & budgeting, incorporating profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections.
- Preparation of periodic (weekly, monthly or quarterly) management reports and KPI monitoring tools, including dashboards and alert systems.
- One-on-one or Advisory Board meetings using real-time reports to discuss past business performance, proactively prepare for the future and keep on track with your strategic action plan.?
There's a huge choice of add-ons with cloud-based software. The list of add-ons is always growing and evolving. Our relationships in the cloud add-on community mean we can implement software that's the best fit for your specific needs.
We offer further functionality to help you get the most from your accounting system through:
- Invoice Recognition
- Point-of-Sale Integration
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Inventory Management
- Payroll & Rostering
- Budget & Cashflow Development and Reporting
- KPI Monitoring
- Business Dashboards and Alert
Software fact sheets are available for viewing and downloading here
Contact Brentnalls SA to discuss how we can help.