Intuit Quickbooks Online provides a number of advantages for small businesses:
- Access your finances from the cloud-everything in one place. Works on PC, Mac and tablet devices.
- Automatic bank feeds keep your data current and transaction memorisation to reduces processing time.
- The ability to complete BAS quickly and easily.
- Quick access to track your sales and expenses.
- You don't have to download any software and there's no contract so you can cancel anytime.
- If you're not 100% convinced you can access all features and functionality during a FREE 30 day trial.
- Compatible with Receipt Bank and other applications along with add ons included within the Quickbooks range including invitbox.
Now you can access online payroll software (Key Pay*) which works with QuickBooks Online. It enables you to pay
employees, organise leave and superannuation entitlements, print payslips, manage contractors and more. It is
compliant with ATO legislation therefore the need to install and maintain tax tables has been made redundant.
*Key Pay is free of charge for 10 employees - $4.00 per active employee (at least one pay in a month) per month thereafter.
Note: Pricing of the Intuit QuickBooks Online products includes a 50% Professional Partner discount for the lifetime of the data file. Offer only available when purchased through Brentnalls SA. Please contact your client manager at Brentnalls SA on 08 8241 8444 and we will guide you through the process.
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format
The information provided in this information sheet does not constitute advice. The information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual financial situation. It should not be used, relied
upon, or treated as a substitute for specific professional advice. We recommend that you contact Brentnalls SA before making any decision to discuss your particular requirements or circumstances.