In addition to accounting and tax services, Brentnalls SA provides a range of other services that can really make a difference in helping you build a better business and ultimately achieve greater wealth, such as:
- Strategic Planning Services – making your business more profitable, helping you discover unexploited potential, looking at key strategies.
- Business Performance – reviewing your KPI's and cashflow and presenting different perspectives on your business.
- Business Development – helping you to achieve your personal and financial goals.
- Expert Reports for Damages Claims
- Matrimonial Services
- Software Support
- Corporate Governance and Board Facilitation
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Advisory Boards
We have assisted many clients with their funding requirements, through traditional banking arrangements, tiered debt packages for projects, and even equity running's.
We also offer due diligence, acquisition and business disposal services. Part of this involvement has included relatively substantial due diligence and prospectus processes across agribusiness and telecommunications sectors, as well as preparation of numerous business plans, information memorandums and funding submissions.
Brentnalls SA has fully embraced the use of cloud-based software solutions, to enable our clients to gain the maximum advantage from their business data, driving both profitability and growth.
Clients using cloud software solutions enjoy these benefits:
- The ability to work online anytime, anywhere, using any device, providing flexibility and eliminating the need for backups
- Automatically imported bank transactions that save time on reconciliations, eliminate input error and allow for cash flow views in real time
- The ability for team members and advisors to work on a single file collaboratively with real-time numbers
- More timely invoicing, automated debtor management, bill payment and processing, leading to better control of cash flow and a reduction of working capital requirements
- Real-time reporting, allowing for more informed business decisions through valuable insights into business operational and financial performance
- A wide-range of add-on partners to provide further value and efficiencies with business operational functions
- Secure storage of important documents in the cloud, rather than on hardware devices.
We have expertise in all accounting software packages including MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks.
To get the most from your cloud software solution, we can help with:
- Initial software setup, training and ongoing support
- Administering all or part of your internal finance function, including bookkeeping, accounts payable processing, invoicing, payroll, debtor management and more
- Stress-free compliance of all obligations, including preparation of year-end financial statements, income tax returns, Business Activity Statements and payroll reporting obligations
- End of financial year tax projections and tax planning strategies
- 3-way cash flow forecasting & budgeting, incorporating profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections
- Preparation of periodic (weekly, monthly or quarterly) management reports and KPI monitoring tools, including dashboards and alert systems
- One-on-one or Advisory Board meetings using real-time reports to discuss past business performance, proactively prepare for the future and keep on track with your strategic action plan.
Expanding your capabilities with cloud-based add-on software
There's a huge choice of add-ons with cloud based software, and that list is always growing and evolving. At Brentnalls SA, our relationships in the cloud add-on community mean we can implement software that's the best fit for your specific needs.
Add-ons offer further functionality to help you get the most from your accounting system through:
- Invoice Recognition
- Point-of-Sale Integration
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Inventory Management
- Payroll & Rostering Planning
- Budget & Cashflow Development and Reporting
- KPI Monitoring
- Business Dashboards and Alerts
Software Fact sheets are available for viewing and downloading here
Contact your Brentnalls SA advisor to discuss how cloud software solutions and add-on programs can benefit you and your business.