Mentoring or coaching is one of the most cost-effective ways to invest in your Practice. Brentnalls Health will work with your Practice Manager providing a structured developmental program, aimed at assisting your Practice Manager to achieve the goals and visions you have for your Practice. Mentoring builds the capacity of the Practice as the Practice Manager learns, reflects and implements the learning.
Practice Manager's performance development plan is used to identify the goals and future visions. It involves frequent meetings (fortnightly or monthly) which last about 1-2 hrs. These meetings can be conducted either on-site, via video conferencing or over the phone. The mentoring program is available to practices anywhere in Australia. With a focus on practical outcomes, the Practice Manager is given tasks to follow up in between meetings.
The benefits are:
- A trusted mentor to develop the skills and capacity of your Practice Manager,
- Learning is targeted and directly related to the goals of the practice,
- Provides the Practice Manager with tools and strategies for essential management tasks,
- The practice will develop as the Practice Manager implements their learning and new strategies,
- Enables the Practice Manager to tap into experiences of other practices via the mentor, and
- Structured courses with workbooks.
Total package contains:
- 6 x 1 hour direct mentoring contact.
- 6 x 2 hour delivering structured workshops.
- Incidental support as required.
- Resource material includes structured courses with workbooks.
- Reference or reading material.
- Quarterly Medical & Allied Health Newsletter.
Also, supported by structured workshops* (individually delivered in a 2-hour session) over 12 months from the following topics:
- Business Planning
- Good Governance
- Optimising Financial Performance
- Operational Performance
- Service Development in GP
- Building High Performing Teams
* Structured workshops are ideally delivered either on-site in the practice, at a venue away from the practice or even by video conferencing.
** Travel and accommodation costs are not included and payable by the client.
Danny Haydon | Principal at Brentnalls Health
"Most clients don't know the full potential of their practice. It's my job to help them uncover and realise the true value of those opportunities."
Danny Haydon, Principal, has been a business consultant to the Medical and Allied Health industry since 2008, advising on all areas of practice management including business planning, infrastructure development, HR management, and increasing available services. Danny enjoys working with the owners of a business to help define their future goals, in particular assisting group practices gain a common understanding of their future direction.
Helping practices achieve their goals is our passion. Our strength is in our dedicated professional health team. Make the time today to book an appointment with Danny Haydon, Principal.
Subscribe to our "Practice Manager Mentoring Package" for 12 Months for $5,900** (ex GST).
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format.