Many high performing medical practices proudly engage Brentnalls Health, and we understand the key drivers that differentiate these practices from the rest. Through our engagement to conduct a Practice Assessment, we know that our analysis of your business operations will deliver solutions that will enable your business to achieve its business development goals.
A practice assessment is an opportunity for an independent appraisal of your practice's business operations.
A Practice Assessment requires a mix of operational & financial knowledge and expertise specific to general practice. We understand the importance of implementing operative structures and streamlined processes to improve efficiency, and at the same time, maintain sufficient flexibility to respond to the needs of patients, promote healthy work/life balance and foster a positive workplace culture.
The independent assessment will:
- Provide you with an appraisal of how well your practice is performing.
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenue and improving efficiency.
- Identify any significant operational risks to your business.
- Provide a framework for prioritising the key strategies that will enhance your business performance.
The practice assessment will address the following key areas:
- Business Structures
- Business Governance & Direction
- Financial Management Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Service Delivery Models
- Quality & Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Development
The practice assessment will involve:
- A full day on-site consult in which the Assessor will meet with the Practice Principals and key staff for a series of interviews.
- Observation of the business operations of the practice.
- An initial verbal report to the principals by the Assessor at the end of the day.
- Provision of a comprehensive written report highlighting key recommendations.
- Provision of accounting services or taxation advice.
- Assessment in relation to the property entity.
- Direct responsibility for operational matters.
- Performance management of staff.
We know that where recommendations are effectively implemented and executed, your investment in this process will deliver the business improvements you seek, resulting in great financial returns for your business.
Helping practices achieve their goals is our passion. Our strength is in our dedicated professional health team ready to support your journey. Make the time today to book an appointment with Danny Haydon | Principal, Health Division.
Your investment in the our Practice Assessment service offering will be advised once the full scope of the work has been determine.
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format.