On the 13th November 2000, John Crouch and Craig Farrow had the vision of starting Brentnalls SA providing Advisory, Accounting and Taxation services Australia wide. Anniversaries are opportunities to look back and reflect on what has driven us and been our constant, you our client and our fantastic team.
Over the last 20 years, we have grown, but we remain committed to providing personal service to all our clients, as your trusted advisor. Brentnalls SA growth has been about building relationships, networks and understanding our clients and their businesses and objectives.
We have achieved many milestones over the last 20 years, which include:
- We have grown from a team of 16 to a group of 80.
- We started with 2 Partners, and now we have 7 Partners and 3 Principals.
- We are proud to say we have an equal number of men and women in our leadership group.
- We are proud members of the Brentnalls National Affiliation, a network of affiliated independent chartered accounting firms across Australia and New Zealand. The Affiliation has helped many of our clients to grow their business by establishing interstate and overseas business contacts, and access to resources and knowledge.
- We established the Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Division in 2008. The initiative has allowed us to focus on providing a lifetime of value.
- In 2015, we expanded our Health Division to include Practice Management services.
- We have embraced new technology over the years to improve efficiency and effectiveness both within our business and for our clients.
- We have recently developed a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team, which enables us to provide our clients with in-depth advice and intelligence from their business financials, that we wouldn't have been able to achieve through a standard set of reports.
- Established our four core specialisations in the market place:
- We have assisted well over 4,000 businesses Australia wide and overseas, and
- We have supported our community through sponsorships, donations, pro bono board roles and volunteering.
The Partners and Principals could not be prouder of our team of people who provide valuable services for our clients. We thank our staff, past and present, key professional networks including banks, financial planners and law firms we work alongside. We wouldn't be the firm we are today without you all.
We are proud of what we have achieved. Still, more importantly, we are thankful for your support, because, without you, we would not be celebrating this fantastic milestone.
While we celebrated 20 years in 2020, it will be a year that we will all remember for the hardships that everyone had to endure throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Our thoughts go out to all businesses and families who have been adversely affected by the pandemic, especially those who have lost loved ones.
For us, your goals are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. Our values and who we are has provided Brentnalls SA with a clear vision for the future and continues to be the driving force behind where we are today.
We thank you for your continued support, in trusting in what we do and who we are. We look forward to many years ahead.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you and your business, contact us for a no-obligation discussion.