Brentnalls SA and Xero
What is Xero?
Xero is online accounting software which allows you to run your business and access your accounts from work, home or on the go.
Xero is an easy to use cloud based accounting system. The benefits our clients find are:
100% online from any device
Save time with Bank Feeds
Simple and easy
|As it is 100% online, they can work when and where they want to using any device with an internet connection
||Bank transactions can be automatically imported and with minimal data input, saving time on reconciliations and letting them see cashflow in real-time
||Inviting team members and advisors into the one file to work together collaborating over up-to-date numbers
||Easy to use invoicing, debtor management, bill payment and processing, payroll, reporting and much more
How Brentnalls SA can assist you in to get the most out of your Xero program through:
- Review of current business processes to explore how the use of cloud accounting packages can assist
- Initial Xero setup, training and ongoing support
- Advisory boards and quarterly management reports
- End of year preparation of financials and tax returns
- Business Activity Statement, Instalment Activity Statement, Payroll Tax preparation
- Assistance with year end payroll procedures
- End of financial year tax planning strategies
- Cashflow forecasting & budgeting
Your Brentnalls SA contact will work with you to access your needs and tailor services to meet your individual needs.
Brentnalls SA also has relationships in the cloud Add-On community which assist in driving further efficiencies in business functions. These Add-Ons offer further services to help get the most of your accounting function, including invoice recognition, point-of-sale integration, investment portfolio management, KPI monitoring, inventory management and payroll & rostering planning.