Brentnalls SA's June 2013 Newsletter
- Planning for 2013/14
- Safeguarding your Intellectual Property (IP)
- No More CGT Discount for Non-Residents
- Trade Export Market Development Grants - 50% Reimbursement of Export Expenditure
- Is your Vehicle Registered?
- Changes to the SMSF Levy
- Electronic Lodgement and Payment Requirement for Businesses with more than $20 Million Turnover
- Construction Companies - Contractor Payment Reporting to the ATO
- Client News
- Individual Tax Returns - Bank Details Required
- TRYathlon Event
- Business SA 2013 Export Awards
- Brentnalls SA News
- Payroll Update and Key Dates to Remember
- Key Tax Planning Strategies Prior to 30 June 2013
- First Home Saver Accounts - Consider before 30 June 2013
In addition, our website offers you interactive services.
You can keep up to date with important accounting and business dates and deadlines. More...
The Tax Facts section where you can learn more about tax requirements within Australia. More...
Try out our new online calculators.
As we respond to feedback from you and our other clients, we will continue to add further information and interactive services to our website.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We look forward to hearing from you.