Free updates and phone support
- Receive all product updates and upgrades to help you stay up to date with the latest tax tables and legislative changes. Plus, benefit from weekday technical phone support.
Work offline or online -
Your Reckon Hosted company file can be downloaded and worked on using your Reckon
Enterprise desktop edition, a great backup if your online connection is unavailable for any reason*.
*One desktop Reckon Enterprise Licence is provided on request to a customer with the purchase of the first current Reckon Hosted Premium licence.
Advanced data security
- Your data security is the priority. The service is securely hosted with mirrored services across two Australian locations to safeguard your data. Stored material can only be accessed and modified by the registered user who also ensures users only see the information needed to complete their job. For complete peace of mind, you can also backup data on your local hard drive.
Simple IT requirements -
All that's required is Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox v9 or Google Chrome and a broadband internet connection. Also compatible on Mac, iPad and Android devices.
Share files easily
- Your accountant or bookkeeper can simply access your data, improving efficiency and collaboration.
No training required
- Reckon users will find the online version is just like their desktop product eliminating the need for additional training.
Your access the file by logging in via an internet connection on the Reckon Server. When you log in you have access to a Q Drive where you can store your data file (this occurs by copying and pasting the file from your local computer).
The file is then hosted in the cloud and can be accessed by your users and Accountant.
Reckon Enterprise is the version used which includes payroll. If you were to leave cloud and return to a desktop product, you would need to purchase Enterprise as the data file can not be downgraded.
Costs is as follows:
- $499.00 per annum, which can be paid monthly
Please contact your client manager here at Brentnalls SA on 08 8241 8444 and we will guide you through the process.
If you would like to print this information please click here for PDF format
The information provided in this information sheet does not constitute advice. The information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual situation. It should not be used, relied upon, or treated as a substitute for specific professional advice. We recommend that you contact Brentnalls SA before making any decision to discuss your particular requirements or circumstances.